Default Mercury


How can I find bank-foreclosures or government-owned homes?

In most cases, once a property has been foreclosed on by a lender, it is placed on the market through a real estate agent. Sometimes, government agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) acquire properties that have been foreclosed upon. Most of these properties are available for sale to investors or owner-occupants. HUD-owned properties can only be purchased through a HUD-registered, licensed real estate agent. HUD will pay the broker's commission up to 6 percent of the sales price. Remember, if you are looking to buy a bank or government owned property, most of these homes are sold "as is," meaning that no structural or mechanical warranties are implied. If you would like more information on finding foreclosed properties, contact me at 913-269-0000 or e-mail

See related Item: http://

Go back